Your Unique Skin
Balanced Skin Type
“Wow! Check you out! Your skin is impressive - perfect and balanced in every way. Now let us help you keep it that way!”
SMALL PORES/ LITTLE-TO-NO BREAKOUTS/ RADIANT GLOW
- Supple and smooth surface which is neither greasy nor dry
- Glows from the inside out, which stems from good blood circulation and excellent health
- Occasional pimples, but acne is not a problem for people with balanced skin
- To keep that healthy glow wear a long brim hat in the sun and use natural sun protection.
- Nourish your body with healthy foods and ample water
- Pamper your skin with our Balanced Collection
Dry Skin Type
“Like the Sahara desert your skin is parched and rosy red! Let us moisturize your skin and stop that drought.”
RED/ FLAKY/ SENSITIVE/ ITCHY
- Dry patches with flaking
- Persistent itching
- More prevalent in mature skin
- Common to individuals with a history of eczema, atopic dermatitis, allergies, asthma, or a compromised immune system
- Exfoliate on a weekly basis.
- Consume extra Omega-3s! New studies show Omega-3 fish oil pills may soothe super dry skin.
- Pamper your dry skin with our Moisturize Collection.
Sensitive Skin Type
“Sensitive skin cramping your style? Don’t let it get you down! Let us soothe and nurture your finicky skin.”
RED/ IRRITATIVE/ REACTIVE
- Small pores
- Fine texture
- Easily irritated
- Sensitivity to most cosmetics and skin care products (especially synthetic and non-natural products)
- Rashes or red blotchy patches are prevalent especially after exposure to applied pressure, wind, sun, or temperature changes
- Broken blood vessels and capillaries are evident under the surface of the skin
- Avoid harsh cleansers and synthetic skin products
- Drink plenty of water
- Pamper your sensitive skin with our Soothe Collection
Combination Skin Type
“It’s a rat race out there and your skin is caught in a maze of confusion. It changes its course from one day to the next! Let us help you put it on the right path so you can get on with life!”
OILY & DRY/ MOST COMMON SKIN TYPE
- Forehead, chin, and nose (the T-zone area) are oily but the cheeks and skin around the eyes can range from normal to dry
- Skin pores are medium in size
- Overall the skin appears normal and healthy (exclusive of those small areas that are too oily or dry)
- Good news! Oily skin is slow to develop discolorations, fine lines, and wrinkles as the skin ages provided you nourish it properly
- Pamper your combination skin with our Balanced Collection.
Mature Skin Type
“Aging gracefully is not a sin. Each line tells a story and should be worn with pride and confidence. Let us help you nurture your glow so you can share your story with the world!”
FINE LINES/ DRY/ THIN
- Skin appears thinner, less taut, and has a translucent quality to it in places
- Skin might appear rough and dull
- Deeper expression lines present, especially around the eyes
- Increase your intake of antioxidants, which dramatically soften the visible signs of aging while protecting skin from future stress.
- Be mindful of the sun. Exposure to free radicals and the sun's ultraviolet light can cause further damage to collagen and elastin.
- Pamper your mature skin with our Age-Defying Collection.
Skin Disorders: Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea
“Troubled by something that is more than just skin deep? Don’t fret! We can help you bring your best face forward.”
INFLAMED/ RED/ ITCHY/ POSSIBLE LEISIONS
- Eczema can include crusty sores, scabs, thickened skin, pimple-like eruptions and some-times even lesions.
- Psoriasis is an immune system disorder that causes skin to be red, dry, itchy and have elevated plaques.
- Rosacea is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that affects adults. It causes redness in your face and produces small, red, pus-filled bumps or pustules.
- Consult with a trusted dermatologist
- Take a close look at your diet and consider working with a professional that can help you cleanse your body and rid it of toxins.
- Pamper your skin with our Restore Collection
Acne Skin Type
“Is your face making a mountain out of a mole hill? Don’t let blemishes get the best of you! Our specially formulated soaps will dig deep to conquer even the most troublesome breakouts!”
SEVERE BREAKOUTS/ INFLAMATION/ OILY
- You may struggle with one of these types of acne conditions; acne cysts, nodules, comedones (also know as whiteheads and blackheads), papules or pustules.
- Inflamed tender skin
- Solid painful lumps
- Clogged pores
- Avoid touching your face with your fingers or leaning your face on objects that collect sebum and skin residue, like your phone.
- Try not to pop pimples. It's tempting, but popping pimples can push infected material further into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring.
- Pamper your Acne prone skin with our Deep Cleansing and Restore collections.
It’s Complicated Skin Type
“Are you all mixed up and just don’t know what to do for your skin? We get that. It’s not always cut and dry. But never fear…help is here.”
- Quite frankly, there are none! Since you don’t fit neatly into another more specific category, we are assuming that you might show signs of one skin type one day and another type the next. Perhaps you battle with a skin disorder flare up here and there.
- Don’t let stress get the best of you. Complicated skin needs a little rest and relaxation. Try some deep breathing or begin a yoga routine.
- Pamper your complicated skin with our Balanced Collection. You may need to mix it up a bit, alternating daily with a variety of different soaps targeted to the “skin type” you are experiencing that day.
Oily Skin Type
“Does your complexion rival the La Brea Tar Pits on a hot day? Let us help you get back to a healthy glow!”
OILY/ CLOGGED PORES/ BREAKOUTS
- Large pores
- Thick and coarse texture
- Overactive oil glands, especially during warm weather or during exercise.
- Shiny appearance, especially in the T-Zone.