At poppysoap.com we are 100% committed to upholding your privacy.
As a user of this website you can be confident that we will:
- Only collect information required for fulfilling your order.
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Give you access to your information and remove your information from our system on your request.
- Use all the appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe. Sensitive information entered online is encrypted & transmitted using state of the art SSL (Secure Socket Layers) technology. Your credit card information is encrypted when it is transmitted to us and is stored in a secure environment which makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to read any of the information you send us via the secure server. Your credit card information is never reused except to issue refunds. For your own safety, please do not ever use e-mail to send your credit card information to us or any third party.
This policy was last updated on July 21, 2012. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
In order to purchase a product from poppysoap.com you will be required to provided us with your:
Full name, Home Address, Email Address, &Credit Card Information
We only request this information as it necessary to complete a sales transaction. Please be advised that we take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe and secure.
Poppy Soap Co. publishes an email newsletter in which we promote products and share skin care/organic lifestyle tips. Subscribing to the newsletter is free and conducted on an opt-in basis. In the event you are receiving the newsletter and wish to cancel your subscription, simply click the unsubscribe link located in the footer of the email newsletter.
HOW WE PROTECT YOU
We ensure that:
- Our employees and associates are held accountable for any information they have access to.
- We limit the collection of information to that which is relevant to our cause and purpose.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- All your personal information is kept at a secure location.
- We use all appropriate security software to ensure your information is kept out of harms way.
- We use SSL (secure socket layer) encryption on all pages that transmit personal information from your computer to our server.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM MINORS
People under the age of 18 are allowed to browse our site, however, they are forbidden from making purchases or participating in any other service that involves the collection of personal information. This policy is designed to protect the privacy of children.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
A link does not imply an endorsement of a website. Although Poppy Soap Co. may link to another website, it does not mean we have control or share responsibility for the content and security of that website.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy shopping at www.poppysoap.com.